Austin Rush Poems
- If You Noticed If you noticed, the pain that is brought Time...
- Salt To The Wound The pain is so deep. If I travel, I fall, ...
- Do I Pick Her Or Her? I'm so confused, O how it stings. To...
- Over The story is over I hope you understand, That when ...
- You And Me You and Me Were meant to Be I hope we can make ...
- Death Turns Red When I'm dead I'll turn your skin red, And...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Rush
You And Me
You and Me
Were meant to Be
I hope we can make it Through.
I say I Love You,
You say you Love Me,
Is that really how it's supposed to Be?
If were Done,
I'll be the One,
To try to make it Through.
It really was Fun,
I hope you liked my Puns,
But now it's time to leave.