Autumn Swift Poems
- Bravery If you keep on walking, You'll soon find the place,...
- Wem Habe Ich Immer Sie sagen, dass Ihre Persönlichkeit wurde ...
- I'M Leaning Towards Whether to be ignorant and ...
- You I've been thinking. How do I look to you? Can you see ...
- Life Lessons (Deutsch/English) Ich kann nicht. I am only one...
- I Dine With A Fork ***Please leave comments in how I can ...
- A Ocean's Haiku
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Autumn Swift
If you keep on walking,
You'll soon find the place,
If you're lucky you'll reach it thrice-
MAYBE you'll hold some gumption! -
The first time you'll notice this.
Children stay far away,
And people turn and walk away,
And absolutely No One takes the extra step to meet the place where no one's met,
They all continue walking,
Even you stop by but-
its just glance.
Continue walking you said,
you have to! from the place where no one's been.
But now you meet again,
No shake of hands-
meet your counter ...