Azure Critic Poems
- Insomnia I sing myself to sleep. My favorite songs touch my ...
- A Story Of Anger I get angry at the world because people do ...
- Weight Lifting My arms are thin, bony, and brittle, may be,...
- You (1)
- You (2) The one who has made me angry at the limited memory ...
- My Younger Sister (2) Still and deep night, a little lamp ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Azure Critic
I sing myself to sleep. My favorite songs touch my compassion. Night sinks. Tears rise.
I count myself to sleep. Continual numbers fall dead-beat, into infinite.
I hold myself to sleep. My old loneliness. My bony body. So rugged. Sleep can't arrive.
Morning's been ripe.
I need death to compensate for sleepless nights.