B. Sven Telander
B. Sven Telander Poems
- Circus Maximus terminus a quo I Sometimes ...
- # 20 A cold volcano holds muse to bludgeon with a touch, ...
- In The Universal House Of Drea...
- Halo Of Insects Slender messenger ringed with song telling ...
- Apocalypse Incorporated Rhapsodic practitioners of esoteric ...
- Lapse Shunted through a maelstrom- in thrall to the oblique ...
- Long Overdue In that vast library of escheristic mobia, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about B. Sven Telander
terminus a quo
Sometimes they recall the detonation
of elemental laughter splattered across
the cosmic template; a galactic spasm,
a demonic ballet, eldritch, prismatic:
the creation cataract.
Memory blossoms under a symphony of
plutonic rain and the usurping wind
of the dead. Prowling the ancient
streets beneath a half-moon of riddled
fluorescent ivory, he was glad to find
wine and the woman with no face; her
sacrosanct kisses codify the gentle
torment; her wine, an ...