babylon patrol Poems
- Rocky Mountain Winter The Northwind blows the clouds through...
- Showtime The misty dawn is coming in, Relax: receding is ...
- Blue Runner Running blue, not wishing to be free, Boring ...
- Dark Truth Shine dark truths shine like ice on frozen ...
- Tear Runners From wounded animals stay away; Though ...
- Up & Out Disgusting body Disgusting food Disgusting ...
- Awakening wake up, wake up! wake up or die! wake up, wake...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about babylon patrol
Rocky Mountain Winter
The Northwind blows the clouds
through the dark-blue sky,
the pale & distant sunlight
is about to die.
sink down outside,
shine silent & bright.
I hide in my being,
I light my own light.
Alone I am happy –
whether day or night.