bala .mv Poems
- Mercy, To Blades Unknown Gather our arms and let’s march ...
- Hollow Whisper At an arms length, shimmeringly rests, A ...
- The Name Beyond the shallow waters of my thought, Across ...
- Since, I Love You With a thorn in my heart, All these year ...
- Me Alone I stand at the bridge, And in my silence, I ...
- Lost Hope Sometimes, I sit, hit in a candle lit room. I ...
- Until The Very End When an hour is a day, A day is a year, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bala .mv
Mercy, To Blades Unknown
Gather our arms and let’s march afar,
Sharp spears, swords, shields and all.
Flood their lands with all their blood,
Streams, rivers and all we could else.
Mercy is a word we should not know,
Kill, slaughter and murder you foe.
Keep your blood cold, behold
There is here, we have come.
Look at them, ha, them dogs,
Farmers with knifes, sticks and logs.
My brothers, show them your sons of men,
Draw your swords and we’ll speak then.
Burn, burn their houses to the ground,
Farm houses to ashes, life to dust.
Burn, burn until your pollute ...