Bamukunda Hillary Poems
- Christmas Eve Christmas Witchcraft . Christmas has robbed ...
- Oh Uganda OH UGANDA! . Because I Come From The North. Am ...
- The Fallen Love The Fallen love . Treasuring the past With...
- Song Of The Virgin Song Of The Virgin . When you meet me, ...
- Fractured Soul Fractured Soul . We have had a taste of ...
- Boda Boda 2010 Boda Boda 2010 . Red faces Without any ...
- Good Bye General Good Bye The Most Loved . Farewell four ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Christmas has robbed me.
I can't find my money.
My year's savings have been ruined,
For the laughters of shopkeepers.
I hear everyone is dying to spend.
This witchcraft is real and tempting,
That churches and shrines share the same epidemic.
Christmas has taught me,
The desire to impress my neighbor.
I must be competitive.
As if June wasn't slippery on my December journey.
I must show the world my mighty,
Celebrating the day as if there is no tomorrow.
"Am the most successful this year",