Bamukunda Hillary Poems
- Fractured Soul Fractured Soul . We have had a taste of ...
- Boda Boda 2010 Boda Boda 2010 . Red faces Without any ...
- Good Bye General Good Bye The Most Loved . Farewell four ...
- The Fallen Love The Fallen love . Treasuring the past With...
- Hello To Feminists *Hello To Feminists* . Standing with ...
- Why I Must Die *Why I must die? * . Because am a ...
- Oh Uganda OH UGANDA! . Because I Come From The North. Am ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Because I Come From The North.
Am born a hustler
Infact a cattle rustler
And I make perfect askari
Many comrades say.
Is it part of my DNA?
Aren't I a fellow country man?
Because I come from the north,
Am appetizing to the viral diseases.
A specimen to imported Cuban doctors.
As if am prone to immunization,
Free mosquito nets and sensitization.
Hunger my best friend,
I hear because am a nomadic pastoralist.
Because I come from the north
Am a sweet target to all NGO's,
Those monetary calabashes that have ...