Ban Sidhe Poems
- Wolf Dance As the Wolf Lord dances through the Winter of the ...
- Severance The wind rushes through my open window It sucks ...
- The Fox Trap I'm caught! My soul held fast!
- Descent From Darkness Within Towers of Darkness was I ...
- Requiem For A Heart Mother Though fear ruled and self-doubt ...
- Sabbat's Dance Raven Wing nights Watched by Cold hearted ...
- New Illusions Fingers reaching to clouds floating blue, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ban Sidhe
As the Wolf Lord dances through the Winter of the World
As he dances while his Lady sleeps deep
As he dances through the forests and the frozen streams
As he dances to the rhythm of a world asleep
As the Wolf Lord dances through the thaw that is Spring
As he dances in joy reawakened
As he dances to quicken his Lady's dark womb
As he dances for life's new paths taken
As the Wolf Lord dances through moist Summer heat
As he dances for the love of their days
As he dances enthralled before the Lady's bright face
As he dances, for remembered old ...