Bandile Matsenjwa Poems
- A Promise To My Love (I Will N...
- Because I Love You It isn't just the way that you look It ...
- Never An Easy Way To Break A H... Saying goodbye is the ...
- A Letter To An Ancient Lover.....
- ©getting Over You Getting over you was the hardest decision I...
- A Student I still love Being a student Yet i still miss ...
- De Ja Vu Many tears i've shed Many hearts i've mended ...
An Author and Poet, made a debut in 2012. A wordsmith, man a of much charm...peppered with wisdom and love.
" I will write until nothing's left" more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bandile Matsenjwa
A Promise To My Love (I Will Never Leave)
Don't worry my love
I will never leave
Forget the miles we are apart
Just let my smiles enter your heart
Think of me
I will think of you too
I've just blown a kiss
Brushing your lips
Especially when souls eclipse
In my heart i miss
Reaching out to touch you in dreams
The moon will kiss
The stars goodnight
And all will swoon
At such delight
When things get tense, i'll come with plan B
Cause when i don't make sense, You understand me
When the sky is dark
Lonelines does weave
Just hold my ...