Barbara Curtis Poems
- Please Go Why do you have to follow me This really is ...
- Angels Angels are always with us they are constantly ...
- Witch I want to be a witch And walk a Wiccan path I'll ...
- Journey I'm going on a journey Where I'm heading isn't ...
- The Eyes Of The World The world is watching, what she ...
- Fairies There are fairies in my garden And I know that it's ...
- The Intruder You've invaded my house You're not wanted ...
I have never written poetry before but woke at 3am on 19/9/2012 with two poems buzzing round my head. These words wouldn't go away nor let me sleep so I had no option but to get out of bed and write the words down. I wrote HOPE first followed by PERFECTION, I have written others since but I can't make it happen the words need to come to me. I carry a note book with me now because the words come in... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara Curtis
Why do you have to follow me
This really is insane
I look around and you're still there as
I walk down the lane
It really is quite spooky because you
Never ever speak
Intent on stalking me everyday up
And down the street
We really need to stop this now
So I am saying ‘NO'
But you just stay behind me
Everywhere I go.