Barbara Velasquez Poems
- Our Family Tree It all began with two loving seeds, Out of ...
- Feelings The first words that we spoke, Our voices made me ...
- Forever Loved The day you were born the nurses held you back,...
- I’m I Really Dead Feeling death comes over me, My life has ...
- I Promised I promised you I love you forever, And forever I...
- Our Love I Will Hold So little time together, So much ...
- I Will Love You Forever I will love you forever, Will ...
I was born in Ventura, Ca. to Corrine and Jesus Lucero in 1960. I am one of six children. I graduated Ventura High School in 1978, Sawyer College in 1991, Oxnard College in 2006, and I currently attending University of La Verne. I have five children two boys and three daughters, and currently a foster mother of three. I have three cutest granddaughter. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara Velasquez
Our Family Tree
It all began with two loving seeds,
Out of the trunk grew strong limbs of three;
Forms of branches spread like wild weeds,
Which all started the our family tree.
Each branch diffused creating so many,
The youngest limb went a little crazy.
Six branches alone grow more than twenty.
Continue to blossom, 'Our family tree',
six generations and more growing just you wait and see.
As they water the gigantic tree.
We will miss you our two loving seeds.
That started our family tree.
Dedicated to The Soto Family!