Barnali Saha Poems
- Ode To My Sister Ode to my sister by
- A Pallet Of Thoughts A Pallet of Thoughts by ...
- Broken Dreams Broken Dreams by Barnali Saha (Nashville, ...
- The World I See The world I see ...
- The Maiden The Maiden by Barnali Saha
- Have You Ever? Have you ever?
- I Hope I hope I hope to see a happy world,
Barnali Saha (Banerjee) , originally from Kolkata, is a creative writer currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. She enjoys writing short stories and poems, along with occasional articles on social issues and also film reviews, travelogues etc. Her works have been featured multiple times in the renowned newspapers/magazines in India like The Statesman, The Indian Express, DNA-Me etc. along with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barnali Saha
Ode To My Sister
Ode to my sister
I walk into the busy streets
Eying those holding hands
Smiling, giggling or having lunch
A hush, a whisper, a fleeting thought
A pile of memories fresh are sought
I fail to construe my own feelings
Dejected at common sightings!
The dried, maple leaf is floundering like me
Probably rambling on the sideways for someone to see
One unforgotten tear like a jewel tinkles
In one forgotten chamber still it dwells
Not remembered everyday yet remembered with each breadth
Die Schwester, as that dancing moon light ...