Beau Bennett Poems
- Normal? VERSE ONE- I am the quiet one The one who's ...
- Pieces Of Me Young lips drink deeply on the bitter waters ...
- A Boy's Last Wish Oh please Lord, just let me go Just make...
- Friends......? I suck up all the good around me and focus ...
- Hopes Messenger I awoke in a different place today, not the ...
- Rivers Of Red Trapped inside This crevis of self ...
- One Thing What happened to the light That used to shine on ...
There is not much in my life i haven't gone through first hand as far as dissapointment or pain are concerned. I'm dyslexic so thats why my spelling leaves much to be desired. I've always hoped that others can find either hope, understanding, or just a good read from what i write. I was an incredably troubled teenager and i'd like to think that i grew out of it and got better but who am i kidding ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beau Bennett
I am the quiet one
The one who's always in the corner
I am the darkened one
The one you call a loner
I am this way
Because I've gone insain
I've lived a twisted life
And I've got people in my brain
So to all you people out there
Who have never felt true pain
To all you people out there
Who have never gone insain
Do you know what it's like
When your grandpa makes you give him head
Kisses you goodnight
And then rapes you in your bed
Every night twisted, dark
I'm the stranger in the park