Bebai Rosa Poems
- A Penny For Your Thoughts Thoughts are things that have ...
- Man In The Mirror Remember when you despised the apostle Who...
- Endangered Species We can't afford to lose another Mother, ...
- The Straw That Broke The Camel... Between friends a wedge ...
- The Difference Between Me And ... I'm different, idealsitic, ...
- A Closer Walk With Thee Child of God, the enemy is pursuing ...
- The Secret Place I've just been kissed by the oceans ...
I am an advocate of the dis-infranchised, the poor,
the abused, battered women and children.
I love people. I am passionate about the subject of
interest to me. I write poetry because I feel a need to communicate my ideas and there are some things that just need to be said. I'm not really interested
in the formalities of poetry. I just enjoy expressing
my views with ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bebai Rosa
A Penny For Your Thoughts
Thoughts are things that have wings
Spiritual messgaes they send or bring
Can stimulate the heart to cry or sing
They sometimes deliver a piercing sting
Thoughts should be given special missions
Used for more than making decisions
Advance planning and making provision
Carefully navigated with great precision
Thoughts are likened to a precious dove
Prior to flight, nourished with love
Their feathers grace them as warm gloves
As they probe the blue skies above