Becky Schulz Poems
- Untouchable Gazing through the glass. For the longest time, ...
- Different We're too different, You and I. Chocolate and ...
- Everlasting A wailing, a screaming, a ripping inside It ...
- Vacant Heart Nobody can know this pain I bear As I watch the...
- Dark And Glory Dark and Dark is down below, Echoing ...
- A Love The love song playing on the radio serenades me And I...
- Savior Drowning in a place Drowning in emotion Extend a ...
I am a college student and I enjoy art, poetry, and videogames in my free time. I have been searching for quite a while for a place to release my poems, and it turns out that this was a sensational site. Thank you so much.
Exclamation points make life more exciting! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Becky Schulz
Gazing through the glass.
For the longest time, I couldn’t touch you.
Looking back, it all makes sense,
But until that night no dream of mine came true.
That one small touch
Changed it all.
Still uncertain, not feeling like myself,
I took those feelings
And laid them bare to you.
I had to hold you.
When my words came out,
I never thought yours would be the same.
The night was unreal;
It passed too quickly.
I was afraid to believe
That it was just a dream.
Morning came, with you by my side.
Our gazes met and we ...