Bella Lack Poems
- The Women In Leather The Women In Leather When the hand ...
- Technology OH! How we used to play in lush fields, so green, ...
- Clock Similar to us, hands and face, alike to the human ...
- The Gorilla A new life, a mammal had been added, He lay in ...
- The Poacher The Poacher Muscles bulging, arms ...
I am a teenage girl and I live in London. From a very young age I have loved writing anything and everything. I am aiming to write a book but I never manage to finish my thousand of un-finished books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bella Lack
A new life, a mammal had been added,
He lay in his mothers palms. So padded.
A snuffle and squeak, then the first breath,
But around the corner, waited blood cold death.
They had waited and waited for the babies birth,
for him to arrive on this bitter earth.
They would snatch him away, as sharp as a thorn,
straight after the gorilla had been born.
Before his eyes had adjusted to the light,
before he could put up a tiny fight.
His fists would still be clinging to his mother,
he would think of her as an other.
They would keep him behind cold, steel ...