Belle elleb Poems
- Broken she's a forgotten smile, with a pretty face a lost ...
- Torn Apart does it make you feel any better, that i'm ...
- Society's Dead wake up society... your dead.. all of your ...
- Leaving Medication won't do a thing, and therapy is just a ...
- Dieing On The Inside Because of you, I'm dieing on the ...
- Run Away Together we'll run, run as fast as we can, run ...
- You Got To Me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
she's a forgotten smile, with a pretty face
a lost child, without a trace.
a beautiful mind, with a broken heart
a fragile girl, whose just not ready to start
an angel without wings, but who still urges to fly
a single thought has cursed her mind.
o believe me she wasnt always this way
but she's lost her way and can't find home
shes too afraid so she walks alone
the ones around, they put her in the dirt
she can't stand up, she's still to hurt
it's up to you boy to save her heart
you're her wings, shes ready to start