Ben Bergeth Poems
- All You Need Is Love The Beatles were on to something when ...
- I Am A Dreamer I am a dreamer like everyone else but I am ...
- Special I Guess When I first met you, I saw someone ...
- My Girl Of The Future My girl of the future is patiently ...
- Tell Me Why The humming bird flaps its wings frantically to ...
- Epidemic I think I have caught a bug it's crawling under my ...
- Filthy Rags The smoke from my burning rag blows into my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All You Need Is Love
The Beatles were on to something
when John Lennon wrote 'All You Need is Love.'
Culture preached love, hippies breathed love.
We need to live a life of love.
What is love? What is love to you?
Your view of love defines
the way you treat people
and ultimately how people treat you.
When we love others,
we love Him who created us.
The only purpose we were created for,
to love and to be loved. And what a purpose it is.
Love is selfless, it is tender.
Love keeps no record of wrong!
Love endures, it carries on.
When you are shaken to the ...