Ben Duncan Poems
- Trapped trapped inside my head I can see myself breaking ...
- Living In Blame I feel like i'm always living my life in ...
- Uphill Fear Some days are harder than others some moments ...
- Just A Few Distractions Why do I feel this way? Lonely even...
- Tears Every day is always the same begging to cry, not a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ben Duncan
Just A Few Distractions
Why do I feel this way?
Lonely even if surrounded
In pain even when relaxed
just waiting for this all to be over
thoughts consistently getting darker
only ever falling deeper
always asking why
no hope in getting any answers
ridiculing myself for doing so
endlessly torturing myself
I'm always caught in the middle
one side telling me to give up, die
the other telling me to fight(almost but a whisper)
hating myself for being so pathetic
Having to constantly distract myself
spending every minute of every day trying to amuse...