Ben Smith Poems
- You In my head Can't stop remembering Your face, ...
- Broken Withdrawn from the world Disconnected from all ...
- Back Seat Driver You turned the key and started the car For ...
- Torn And Sewn A voice inside my head Telling me you should ...
- Darkened Forever darkened Forgotten Fate Felt no ones
- The Mind Sorry for the love story, neva to find their ...
I'm outgoing, funny, and love to brighten days! I have lots of friends. Love to help people, and also make them laugh. I like the outdoors, hunting, fishing, and anything outside. i love poetry(obviously) and the arts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In my head
Can't stop remembering
Your face, your
Hair, your touch
Loving your smile
Loving you always
Can't say good
Bye, but I
Must put away
This industrial lust
Your boyfriend, my
best friend, no