benaiah sondashi Poems
- Dear Dad My whole life was built On looking up to you In my...
- Failed Love she told me the truth thats why i got pain ...
- Time And Experience I found the past in my present I built ...
- The Church I've been overwhelmed by my troubles I cannot ...
- Time Goes On From the words left unspoken To the things not ...
- Sweet Dreams Verses Nightmares laying my head on the pillow, ...
- The Fire Within chain me lock me up step on me ignore me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about benaiah sondashi
My whole life was built
On looking up to you
In my eyes everything
You did was perfect
The faith I had in you
Helped me conquer
My own fears
Bigger than the universe
Faster than superman
Thought I painted the right
Picture of you in my mind
As time is the enemy of
Things that don't last forever
I begun to see the speck
In your eyes
The hole in your shirt
The skeletons in your closet
And it all came together
Making a complete confection
Of who I thought you'd never be
The glass of milk spelt and splattered
on the floor