bernrdo molina Poems
- Remember Us? Member the first time I said I love you The ...
- The Game Nvr Changes Never seen me cry and die like this show...
- Someone? I Miss You She’s everything I could ever want then ...
- Flames I don’t want your life like a poison cuts like A ...
- This Blank Feeling A Blank Feeling The sun doesn’t shine the...
lets c names bernardo molina im in aurora colorado i do write poems but im not sure if im very good at it well i like to try i go to aurora central high school im in 10th grade i was born in La CALIFORNIA I AM MEXICAN EVEN THO I DNT LOOK IT BUT HAHA OH WELL more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bernrdo molina
I don’t want your life like a poison cuts like
A knife he’s hated and torn apart everyone is no
Where to be found plain colors flow black to white
Everything he sees from left to right It rains down his
Face and hails in his head while snow freezes him to
Death I don’t care I want to kill you pain is hes only friend
Stranded in prison of his own thoughts a wasteland was created
To live in where everyone has left him in tears snow melts
As the everything beings to change the a small flame begin
To grown under him gasoline falls from the sky and hits the