Beth DeChamplain Poems
- How Much More Do I Love You The night falls with the weight ...
- A Mirror Never Lies A mirror never lies. It shows you your ...
- Run Against The River Run against the bitter river, where ...
- We, The People World of unity, please listen to me. We, the ...
- Fangs Not Tainted This betrayal has ripped the last pathetic ...
- Dirt Road Alliance Do you dream of the longest stretch of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beth DeChamplain
Fangs Not Tainted
This betrayal has ripped the last pathetic seam,
and my mind pours out a very demonic dream.
Twice, not once, I have spared you your life!
Three time's the charm, and I shall leave you in strife.
You have taken every little thing I have loved,
and now I strike you with fierce claws; not gloved.
Now your lustful soul shall be ripped from this land,
for I will now murder you where you sourly stand!
Do you feel the passion flowing,
like the red blood from your neck?
Do you feel your heart slowing,
as you watch this emotional wreck?
I laugh ...