Beth Sands Poems
- Poetic Riddle 5 Unique in shape and size You can see me with...
- Beautiful Sight A lonely girl, in a lonely place No one ...
- I Will Not I will not cry I will not die I will not lie
- Toads These darkened roads They hide from me Covered in ...
- Poetic Riddle 4 Like a chalkboard, And certain pens, I'm ...
- Poetic Riddle 3 Some say I'm real, Some say I'm not. I'll ...
- Poetic Riddle 2
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Beth Sands
Best Poem of Beth Sands
Poetic Riddle 2
Always a cloud.
My darkness consumes,
Then after resumes.