Betty Lee Poems
- My Looks Love me for who i am, not my looks Hide no more i ...
- My King Castle King Pin of FaLLen Wind, Bring Me Away and ...
- My Heart My Soul My Mind I'm not that old, I'm strong and ...
- Mending A Broken Heart How do I mend a broken heart? My ...
- Bottom Of My Broken Heart I will miss you, from the bottom of...
- Random Feelings From the Skys, to the limit From the Seas, ...
- Singapore I live a peaceful city a small country Beautiful ...
Comments about Betty Lee
I live a peaceful city a small country
Beautiful people and Beautiful Trees
Not many crimes here just serenity
Peace as it seems and never any bounty
Weather here is so funny
Hot and humid says it all
Rain and thunder, bundleful joy
Clean so Clean almost dirt free
People here only thinks money
No money no talk says it all
Drinks here sold is one fifty
That is just nuff for a candy
I walks in the streets of orchard road
Poeple starts to stare at me
As if i am hold a gun to my head
My Mind, i think, and yet so weary
Aunties and ...