Bhuvnesh Rohilla Poems
- Monster In My Head It was just another day, But who knew I ...
- Buried For it was his time to rest, He had fought with the ...
- Let Me Let me sink in the ocean that you are, Let me hit ...
- Bittersweet And this will be the day, Where all wounds ...
- A Broken Heart What is a broken heart? It is like a kid, ...
- Be Mine? Why are you sleeping? The alarm is beeping, Hold...
- The Kid There was a kid in my heart, Roamed the streets ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bhuvnesh Rohilla
Monster In My Head
It was just another day,
But who knew I had to pay?
Was it some due?
I had no clue..
Mom you told me of monsters,
That lingered under my bed,
But now there's one in my head,
His hands clutch my skin,
Was it my sin?
Forever he will haunt me,
The people now daunt me.
How am I to face the world?
I'm just your little girl…
Take me back to the place,
Where angels guarded me,
Where princesses lost their shoe,
Mom I have no clue,
The beauty and the beast? ?
My beauty is my beast..
How am I to live with this?