Bidisha Panda Mukherjee
Bidisha Panda Mukherjee Poems
- Upon My Death Bed Who am I? What was I to be? Questions ...
- Who Am I? I am a wonder, I am a confusion, I am a ...
- Unimportant Love I look thru my window pane, I wait- I ...
- Aspirations Of An Employee Humans as a herd follow where ...
- Past-Present-Future The Past as a shadow follows me, the ...
- Life In Repetition Silent as the whispers of darkness, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bidisha Panda Mukherjee
Upon My Death Bed
Who am I? What was I to be?
Questions come and questions go,
What prevails is the silence of thoughts.
Demands, expectations and dreams
All cloud the mind,
What remains is a foggy realization of self loath.
Down the memory lane I walk,
skip, jump, trot and stroll –
Only to realize disappointments and crashed hopes
My entire life, I lived to crib and cry!
To complain, and to lament,
So many believes were shattered,
Dreams remain unfulfilled-
What survives on my death bed -
is my last wish to live it all once more!