Bill Hammersley Poems
- The Wraith Night follows night and I sit here in my chair ...
- Student's Guide To The Bard's ... </>Of great and ...
- Psycho-Dreams Night slides in over the setting sun The ...
- The Rain The silent rain falls gently by my window feeding, ...
- Lorraine In my youth, my early days of life I met...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bill Hammersley
Night follows night and I sit here in my chair
Afraid to sleep, afraid to bare my hidden desires buried there
The walls of my abode hold secrets never told
So dark, so hidden in my soul
Within my soul, my dreams, my fears
The fears of years gone by, of wasted dreams imaginings through the years
And yet I cling to hope, desires of what might come
The future in my later age portends the tones of doom
Still I hold hope of many things to come
Humanities destiny to foretell
Of doom that seems inevitable ...