bill panelo Poems
- Alone In my bed all alone, Violently tossing and turning, ...
- Empty No matter how much i search I will never find That ...
- Mad Man Lately i feel that i am going mad A cluster of ...
- Love Pains why do you haunt my thought of pleasure? its ...
- Scent Extacy fills my lungs the sweet aroma of life the ...
- Her Uncertian Tears She’s paralyzed by the look in his eyes ...
i am a novice at poetry, ways to improve would greatly be appreciated. thank you more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bill panelo
In my bed all alone,
Violently tossing and turning,
Dreams of losing you fight their way into my thoughts,
Wake up in a cold sweat,
I look over,
My dreams are my reality,
My life feels meaningless,