Bill Steward Poems
- Angel Of Death Sky fades red Blood rains down From the ...
- Such Beautiful Eyes Such beautiful eyes I tell myself not to...
- Dead Silence Tears of blood Flow from your eyes You scratch...
- Truly Insane Light is my only ally When the sun goes down ...
- Someone I cant see I am lost Someone help me Someone find ...
- Found My world is light Bt its growing dark I try to ...
- Alone In The Dark Alone in the dark Thrown into the ...
Im 16 years old, I wrote my first poem when i was 4, I stopped writing poems till 8th grade (13 years old) . I understand my poems can be disterbing, evil or sick but please remember this, I do not get my ideas from personal experiances I get some from the news (such as 'Such beautiful eyes') , I will admit that my mind MIGHT be twisted but do not critisize me for it I would never act out on my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bill Steward
Angel Of Death
Sky fades red
Blood rains down
From the clouds
Cast down to earth
Angel of death
Cast out his own kind
Marching to the kingdom of the light
Lucifer by his side
The battle was won
The heavens fall
And man dies
With the angel of death
By his side.