bimisola Babalola Poems
- Closer. Closer. 'Just a little closer', she whispers in my ...
- Revenge Version 1. Revenge. I held a grudge so tight as if...
- A Slip Of The Tongue. Just a slip of the tongue could bring a...
- Chess. Chess. The Bishops stand beside the King and Queen, ...
- The Life. The Life. ...
- Invisible. Invisible. I am he who walks in the brightest...
- Glory, Power And Wealth.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about bimisola Babalola
Revenge Version 1.
I held a grudge so tight as if my life depended on it,
I yearned for the day that my Revenge would come,
I longed for the day that Justice would be done,
I planned every bit and thought it through,
Remembering that the things they did to me were cruel,
And though many told me to let it go,
I swore upon my torturers what they reap they must sow,
But that final day that my revenge was done,
That final day that justice was done,
I felt like a monster who killed without reason,
Then I truly knew that Revenge was like poison, ...