Blackregret Rose Poems
- Dance If only we were closer, If only she was here ...
- One, Two I miss you, I wish I could go back. I'd tell you...
- No Show Every step, Every bend. Always dependent on ...
- Stand If they're going to sit, Why should I stand? Stand ...
- The Important Seven The name I hear isn't mine, It's an ...
- The Concert The first song lit up the night, Only to ...
- The Real Me, The Outside Me I have black hair with bright ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Blackregret Rose
The first song lit up the night,
Only to discourage stage fright.
As the second burst throught the air,
No one had a care to spare.
The third was sung,
Everyone was hung.
The fourth was danced,
The fight was stanced.
Fifth was sung,
The boys sprung.
The feelig in the crowd was the opposite of delight,
As the last song was sung that night.