Bobbie Othigo Poems
- Ode To A Rose Often I see on you Drops of the silver dew, ...
- The Butterbird Affair A stranger’s smile never was ...
- Lady Hazel And Her Vergil Vergil Oh miss Hazel, my Lady ...
- A Woman To Me Living for this short time, I know I won't ...
- Of Child-Like Fancies Woe unto those that too old grow, ...
- My Darling Poesy Words, They assemble And make these ...
- Thief Of Thoughts Thief of thoughts, Thief of sorts, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bobbie Othigo
Ode To A Rose
Often I see on you
Drops of the silver dew,
Scattered generously about
Your glorious hue,
It is evidence of a lingering kiss, I know,
Left by the morning who was in a rush
To come back and behold you, beautiful Rose.
The sun shines now to give his all,
Not withholding a ray, abundantly they fall,
He gives them but one purpose
To illuminate you above the rest,
For if you only can shine,
All the earth along will be bright.
The wind who is ever in a hurry
To destinations never yet arrived,
Now he slows to tell me in humble boast, ...