Boishakhi Mitro Poems
- For You I can die a thosand deaths, every day For that ...
- Rupa I had heard her name whispered, Among ladies of good...
- My Grandmother The earliest memories that i've of ...
- Closed Verses In Open Relation... These days I often find, ...
- Freedom While u think of mankind, issues larger than life, ...
- Disharmony Of jarring speeches n soulless voices, Of ...
- A Mirage Of Images At her feet lay the shiny pieces Shards...
Comments about Boishakhi Mitro
I can die a thosand deaths, every day
For that face.
Keep my thirsty lips parched all day!
Just to see the happiness
In that smile.
For that face, i can bet my life
And all its moments awhile.
Sleep eludes me all night
I keep awake with drowsy eyes.
The silence simmers in summer nights.
Glows and burns my thirsty eyes.
An autumn shower, touches my soul
The cascading sounds of waterfalls
Dark clouds of uncertainty.
Spreads its wings on my entity
Silencing the singing heart.