Born Frustrated Poems
- Everything I Want To Be Im gonna find myself Im not gonna be...
- Blank Eyes.. they can not see they can not show ...
- Nerves palms sweating lips quivering eyes widening as I ...
- My New Sin Sitting alone upon my bed i think ab my new ...
- Am I Worth It...? Thinking to myself Looking down from this...
- Day...By Day...I Die A Little ... day by day, its seems ...
- My Problem How can I still like her... I'll never share it ...
If you wanna make the move
Then you better come in
It's just the ability to reason
That wears so thin
Living and dying and the stories that are true
Secrets to a good life is knowing when you're through
Black coat, white shoes, black hat, Cadillac
Yeah, the boy's a time bomb more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Everything I Want To Be
Im gonna find myself
Im not gonna be some book you put on the high shelf
But the moments slip one into the next
becasue my life was simple
but now its complex
Is just another silly dream, you see
But Ill keep dreaming just the same
and if I slip, and fall, Im the one to blame
Im done holding myself back
Im gonna finaly be everything I want to be
So what if you think its just another silly dream, but its not you'll see
Im not gonna be
Stuck in mediocrity
When everybodys trying to bring me
Back down to reality
So Im Standing up, ...