Brad Combs Poems
- Me: The Thief Of My Identity The thief of my Identity To ...
- Into The Woods We Traveled Into the woods we traveled, with ...
- Found Poem From Frankenstein Day after Day, Week after ...
- Reaching To Soon I reached to soon, with mind and thought to...
- Waiting I will sit here today, I will sit here tomorow, ...
- To Death Too physicaly young Too mentaly old No one to ...
- I Am Only Darkness Darkness is my Dream So far astray is the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Me: The Thief Of My Identity
The thief of my Identity
To my Friends and Family
My true Identity
Is all that makes me
I stole my identity
What I live for, What I breath for
What I'd fight for, what I'd die for
If not for my soul,
I would be lost once again
For my True Identity has fled me
Fled me for another
It is the dancing shadow you play with,
The beauty you can see in yourself,
And the hostility.
It wants to see you suffer,
It is most content, when you are in despair.
When I can look into my self
and find the real Identity ...