James Jarrett Poems
- Nightshade Softly, ever softly, whisper thou my name o' ...
- Absence Of The Sun In the absence of the sun I can see the ...
- A Poem For Carol Sometimes I wonder in the dark still of ...
- A Field Of Ash In The Dark She comes to me in my dreams A ...
- Sailing Into Darkness I was but a child When she faded
- Betrayal Her whispered words fall silently to the floor
- Fallen The blows of time ...
Currently an artist living in California. Poetry is my sideline. I like to write about anything that comes to mind. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Softly, ever softly, whisper thou my name
o' thy sweet caress, a potent to my pain
The velvet scent of nightshade full upon thy breath
Kiss me now with longing, o' sweet mistress death
Hold me close unto thee, upon thy loving breast
And let me sleep that sleep eternal
Forever peace and rest