Brandon Adamson Poems
- Rectangle Easy to get oneself tangled in the rectangle four...
- Sea Creatures Remember where the seeds used to be trees used...
- A Narrow Escape a breakup is like a narrow escape the more ...
- Bag Of Bags what's in the bag? a bag within a bag within ...
- Bright Colors That Fade To dream of the same night upon ...
- My Room My room a living room not a 'living room' a red ...
- Compliments Of The Gentleman A well placed compliment can ...
Comments about Brandon Adamson
Easy to get oneself tangled
in the rectangle
in which to be cornered
two large sides
the left side
the right side
the winning side
the losing side
which side of the rectangle
are you on?