Brandon M. Moore
Brandon M. Moore Poems
- Wayward Roads On wayward roads all covered in dust, A ...
- Pulling Beneath An angry ocean guides our ship astray; ...
- The Hate You Have Seen The death you have seen and the hate ...
- Lost Dog Why can't I find God? They’ll ask over and ...
- Abuse She loves him so much that she allows him to paint, ...
- Home There once was a time, that I would let you inside, ...
I am a Surgical Tech student at SCC in South Carolina. I love writing and reading emotional poems. My favorite type of poetry is Witness Poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandon M. Moore
On wayward roads all covered in dust,
A whisper guides our way.
The ones we lost, were the ones we trust,
On wayward roads all covered in dust.
Decaying statues crumble and rust.
The broadened path that led us astray
on wayward roads covered with dust,
a whisperer guides our way.