Brandon Rhodes Poems
- Young, Crazy, Wild And Free We were Running around acting a ...
- Behind The Mask He hides in shade behind a mask Heart was ...
- Summer Nights Those cool summer nights Not a cloud in ...
- What Makes A Man She wants some one to listen to understand ...
- Rainy Day Wet cold windy day Watching swing as it ...
- Spring Out on the front porch sun beating down like flaming...
- Real Love Two people meet two hearts Collide Two people ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Young, Crazy, Wild And Free
We were Running around acting a fool
Breaking hearts breaking all the rules
We were drinking, spitting cussing
Did anything you dared us to
wasn't any thing we didn't know
or haven't seen
Knew everything by age of eighteen
Falling in and out of love with high school honey
Spending that plastic money
Graduation came around
Got out of that one light town
Not ready for settling down
so much to see
We young crazy wild and free
We were both young just barley eighteen
Didn't listen to a thing, we were care free ...