Brandy Diaz Poems
- Grief You're gone but i can't except it. It's something I ...
- Knows No Trust Never try to love someone, your heart will ...
- Lost Hope A bell tolls in the big black glow. A river filled...
- Horrid Mask What is the point of my life? My only hope is ...
- Pain Its always there. I act like i don't care. But in ...
- Blackness They feel like their life is going down hill. Each...
- Freedom She thinks no one loves her. She sees herself as ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brandy Diaz
You're gone but i can't except it.
It's something I can't believe.
So young and full of life.
You didn't deserve to leave so soon.
I think of you always, it's so hard not to.
I cry almost every night.
I don't know what I'll do without you.
Your funeral was so beautiful, so pretty and divine.
You were always a part of me.
You'll never leave this heart of mine.
You were always kind and caring.
There wasn't anyone who didn't love you.
I miss that smile, your love, and your friendship.
I'll miss you always.
You may be gone.
But you'll never ...