Brandy Green Poems
- Societies Eyes Why must we change to fit society? Why is ...
- The Windowsill I used to dream from a windowsill Of fairies...
- Complete I was lost and confused Just getting out of ...
- A Bumblebee And A Butterfly A butterfly and a bumblebee. ...
- A New World I dream of a world were peace exist. Where pain ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Why must we change to fit society?
Why is that picture of perfect body stuck in our heads?
Why do believe we are not god enough?
Do not believe the things you see. You are perfect in every way
Do not change yourself for others if you cannot stand who you become.
Your are beautiful. You are strong. You are who you are meant to be.
Barbie dolls are plastic and fake, you are live and well
Make up just hides the scars that society creates.
Your hair, your eyes, your body, your smile
IT IS YOU, AND YOU ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE