Brayden Barratt Poems
- *wasting Away* Wasting away. waiting for something, ...
- _what I Say_ I say things wrong. I do it all the time I ...
- In The Mirror Is Himself As he stands there looking at the ...
- Stereotypical The stereotypes are typical. The ones about ...
- The New Me 'Hes a goner' they said I say 'Im back' The ...
- Buddy I miss you buddy, But your better now. I miss you ...
- Jumbled In a jumble of everything I am nothing In a jumble ...
Hi my name is Brayden.I'm a Junior In high school and I'm really quite new to the whole poetry thing. I guess I started writing as an outlet for something and apparently I'm pretty good according to my friends but I'm not sure. My English teacher loves reading my poetry but again not sure if I'm good enough. I was born and raised in Idaho. haven't left much either but id love to travel and see the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In a jumble of everything
I am nothing
In a jumble of lines
I am an eraser mark
In a jumble of dark clouds
I am a ray of sunshine
Yes i am an outcast
Yes i will never change
I will always be an outcast
No one can change me
Because in a jumble of white
I am a black spot