Brennah Bailey Poems
- Unheard Of To capture the sun would be astronomical To ...
- Red Rose On A White Grave I walk through the black looming ...
- I Am Just Writing To Tell You Before you left I never got the...
- Life Is Like A Curling Iron We all hope that the hair comes ...
- Song Lady Luck told us it wouldn't last forever So I wrote ...
- Tree Love is a tree Deep rooted meaning buried beneath on ...
- First Flower The dirt is finally a rich auburn The grass is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To capture the sun would be astronomical
To harness the wind would be impossible
To hold fire would be unbelieveable
To drain the ocean would be unsurmountable
To touch the clouds would be a stretch
To freeze the ice would never happen
For you to love me would be unheard of
Because before it could happen
I could capture the sun
harness the wind
hold the fire
drain the oceans
touch the clouds
freeze the ice
because I love you
you just don't love me