Brett Strotman Poems
- Friendship: The Warm Blanket O...
- The World Of Lost Dreams -Dreams: Sweet like cotton candy ...
- My Heart Burns And Melts My heart burns and melts with a pain...
- The Moon And All Its Beauty -The Moon Smiling majestically...
- Sweet, Sweet Moon Of Earthly H... Oh, moon, moon in the ...
- Love: Don'T Heartbreak Me Love: Where roses and ...
My name is Brett Strotman. I don’t talk that much unless I want to but most of the time I’m very quiet. I like all sorts of things like having fun with friends and just having a good and fun time. I’m very passionate about history and I like learning new and exciting things. I’m kind of all over the place wanting to study and learn exciting things. My dream is to visit the Great Wall of China ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brett Strotman
Friendship: The Warm Blanket Of Happiness
Friends are the chocolate chip
in every warm chocolate chip cookie
who sweetness is as sweet
as shamrock shakes and love
is as hard as rocks themselves
for with every friendship
comes love and hate and warmth
for close friends of ours
who make us laugh and smile
and enjoy ourselves
even when life rains down
drops of blue which makes us cry and rejoice
at every weak moments in our lives
but knowing there is a warm blanket
of happiness in your friends in knowing
that friends are like family and friends
are forever which makes ...