Brevet Wilson Poems
- 9 Miles On A Dirty Futon I spent nine miles with her. in a ...
- The Pure And Lascivious Period She wore faux fox furs dyed ...
- A Study In Scarlet And Black #... I know you; You are the ...
- Daydreaming At 5: 30 Am I am waiting for the world to ...
- Hotel Room #1 The police are raiding the hotel room next ...
- Oh! I Can'T Say That....(A Rev... I'm sick of f\%king ...
- Sick Of Home Sometime I get homesick for places I have never ...
Comments about Brevet Wilson
9 Miles On A Dirty Futon
I spent nine miles with her.
in a cheap apartment.
Boxed wine and cheeses with exotic sounding names.
Eaten on a blanket on the floor as we had no table.
we had no couch,
we had no television.
But we had music.
At night we would lay on a futon matress
that layed on the floor.
The streetlight outside the bedroom window playing shadows across sections of her.
First her eyes were lit, the rest of her awash in shadows,
when she turned,
her mouth was visible,
but her eyes were shadowed.
A breast, a thigh, her hair all illuminated