Bria Keyes Poems
- Besties Friends come and go but yooh stuck around yooh ...
- Zy'Breanah La'Nae Honeycutt-Ke... The apple of my eye my ...
- Sexual Needs Your gentle touch on my hips the softness that ...
- Time Is Ticking Tick tock goes the clock time is ...
- Loving A Ghost In and out without a word, Listening ...
- Bad 2 Good Here's my life from bad to good. Growing up moving...
hey im bre keyes i am a mother of 1 stepmother of 4 i changed accounts bcuz last account couldnt remember passwords yooh probably read some of my poem unexpected I&II, Have Yooh Ever, DYING, etc. if not look under bre keyes and yooh can read them there it's 2010 and a new me so i hope yooh enjoy these as much as yooh did the other one hugs and kisses mwah: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bria Keyes
Friends come and go
but yooh stuck around
yooh always brightened up my day
whenever i was down
yooh made me smile
made me cry
but every moment was worth while
yea we fought
argued day by day
but nothing is like the memories yooh brought
i kno yoohr gone
but it dont change a thing
yooh were a sibling i never had
the bestest friened i EVA had
i miss yooh D'Angelo