Brian Marion Poems
- My Angel The moment comes by, so gentle and soft. This ...
- Blood Brothers WE FIGHT for each other WE FIGHT for what's...
- That Thought Have you ever had a thought, That just made ...
- You'Re With Me Through your eyes I can see, Your heart, ...
- Why? Drinking all night, you wanted to play You got on his...
- What I Hold I hold a piece to a broken heart. Holding it ...
I was an abused child until age 10, I moved with my father. I played football, baseball, and other sports and I am living the life with my dad. I'm 6'2'' and I love to help others, it's what I was made to do. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brian Marion
The moment comes by, so gentle and soft.
This ring on my finger reminds me of the life we will set off.
Lovely angel of mine, how much I love you so.
My love will never leave you, never let go.
Your beautiful face and your uplifting smile.
I've longed for you touch for a long, long while.
Sweet dream, don't be sad and dismay.
Call on me and you can bet, I'm already on my way.