Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Brian 'Peza' Perrins Poems
- When I’m Feeling Blue When I’m down and out and feeling ...
- An Angel By My Side From unconscious state, eyes open ...
- Eyes That Sparkle Your eyes that sparkle, shine and ...
- Mothers Day Hi Mom, hope you have a wonderful Mothers ...
- Learn To Lose The taste of victory is so sweet Having the ...
- This Terrible Secret As the day draws on and the night ...
- Pull Yourself Together There are times in life when you feel ...
I started writing poems in 2006 with a poem titled 'A Glorious Morn' which was written in memory of my late wife Dianne (1950 to 2003) . This poem has been selected and published in 'Timeless Verses' and 'The International Who's Who of Poets' I enjoy writing about real life experiences and situations so I guess you could say that my poetry is about modern day life. I am happy to write for anyone ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Brian 'Peza' Perrins
When I’m Feeling Blue
When I’m down and out and feeling blue
I close my eyes and then think of you
With your smiling face and sparkling eyes
Your caring nature and thoughtful disguise
It’s easy to see why you’re special to me
No demanding nature to cope with, you see
We share time together and get along fine
I’m so pleased to know that you’re still mine
Through thick and thin, good times and bad
Rarely do we argue, so seldom am I sad
So when I’m down and feeling blue
I just close my eyes and think of you
Copyright Brian Peza Perrins 2009