Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Brian 'Peza' Perrins Poems
- Mother Earth Confused in mind, bereft of soul Through poppy ...
- A Glorious Morn I wake and rise to the morning dew And it’s ...
- Eyes That Sparkle Your eyes that sparkle, shine and ...
- Never Far Away It’s been with me since the day you died I ...
- Emotions Grieve outwardly or not, make a choice Submerse ...
- Final Thoughts Stuck in the present, no future or past Is ...
- Had Enough The only time I ‘please myself’ is when I’m on my ...
I started writing poems in 2006 with a poem titled 'A Glorious Morn' which was written in memory of my late wife Dianne (1950 to 2003) . This poem has been selected and published in 'Timeless Verses' and 'The International Who's Who of Poets' I enjoy writing about real life experiences and situations so I guess you could say that my poetry is about modern day life. I am happy to write for anyone ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Confused in mind, bereft of soul
Through poppy fields I wonder, alone I stroll
Where’s the world that I used to know
Where’s the love and friendship life did bestow
Alone once again on God’s great land
Life’s passed through my hands like grains of sand
Is it too much to ask that I have someone to treasure
Someone to hold, to love and share pleasure
The feeling of emptiness, sadness and despair
Looking for solace, please answer my prayer
As I gaze on this land of greenery and flower
I understand the gift of nature and might of it’s power