Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Final Thoughts - Poem by Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Stuck in the present, no future or past
Is this the beginning of the end at last?
Daren’t look back to the trouble and plight
Can’t see no way forward just blinding light
Paranoia sets in, sweat runs down my face
Could this be the end of the human race?
Nausea eats away at my very existence
Weariness wears down the will for resistance
Claustrophobic feeling of silence resonates
Anxiety rises as the shadowy fear accentuates
Lying in darkness afflicted with pain
Is this a dream or am I going insane?
Consciousness waning, head spins to the beat
Mind ebbing away, bodily fluids excrete
As body and mind fail to respond to resistance
Subconscious thoughts die into the distance.
Comments about Final Thoughts by Brian 'Peza' Perrins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl